1. the first notable quotes that drops to my mind!

my first blog! and the first thing i can think of is to share all the powerful word I've heard through life with every one.

the one that i go by these days :-

"the reason i work is to supplement my living, if i cant live while doing it then why work at all?"

yeah, seems like a word of one lazy bum, but hey, am i wrong here? i like to make fun of my friends whos crazily a workaholic, doing OT's all the time even on weekends and PH. imagine that one day infront of your front door, your kids looks at you with a puzzled face and say "mommy! someone's here!!" and simply leave u speechless at the door. i'd like to see their faces then.

one would says what's the point living if you dont have money and others may say a complete opposite, what's the point of having money without being able to live your life. its a chicken and egg story all around but to me i'd prefer life than money.







No comments:

Post a Comment