26. You are not a good blogger! do not read!

"We do not what we ought, What we ought not, we do, And lean upon the thought That Chance will bring us through"

-Matthew Arnold

yeah! me... bad...I know, I know...my apologies bro Miezi ( http://marimerepek.blogspot.com/ ) i stole this words from your blog header. my bad....but...i cant help it...the words... were...so...inspiring...i felt obliged to share this with the world (or whoever drops by to my blog at least).

again, i extend my sincerest apologies.

*sigh*... mr Arnold, you sir highlight the very truth of the human psyche, defiant is within our subconscious nature. knowing this does hurt doesn't it? the how and the why, i cant really explains it. imagine this. you're wandering around in an unfamiliar room and then you stumbled upon a white button with a signs above it that says, "please do not push the button" . would you or wouldn't you push it? i know you would but come to think of it...i believe a majority of our modern knowledge are derived from someone's defiance. it was a fact long ago that this world are flat but someone just doesn't buy it and by denying it we found out of how wrong that fact has been.

interesting. indeed a very interesting words mr arnold. see how much it stirs my murky mind. all sorts of things are coming out hahah..*grin*

!^_^

"support jambulism"




No comments:

Post a Comment