31. do i look like i care!? (ada aku pedulik!?)

"Failing to plan is planning to fail."

-Effie Jones

haha... ironically, i do!

i've heard this a thousand times but never had i have any idea of who's brilliant words it was. a wonder, how these 7 words clears the air. remove all hesitation, blunt and direct.

i've tried to google the image of Effie Jones but unfortunately it's such a common name and there's just a lot of Effies out there thus my apologies, i can't find the face of such a brilliant person.

if any of us knows who Effie exactly is, feel free to leave a comment, though the words itself is good enough to be shared but a little extra knowledge does no harm.


again, be reminded my friends. planing truly is an essential things in our lives.

!^_^

"support jambulism"

1 comment:

  1. Good evening and a happy new year!

    I'm actually actively seeking for a client of mine for bloggers (higher weightage on Male bloggers)and I stumbled onto your blog.

    Hence I decided to email and see if your kindself will be keen on doing an advertorial for my client.

    Do let me know and hope to hear from you soon!

    Also, do let me know of your unique visitors/page views per day cos' the rates are very dependent on those stats.

    Regards,
    Eric Yong

    Mail to ericyong77@ericyong77.com

    ReplyDelete