27. failure is an option!

"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is:Try to please everybody."

-Herbert Bayard Swope

huh! and that's what i've been trying to do all my life, but you mr herbert sir is saying that it's wrong? demmit! :P had to restructure my take on life i guess, but how then, should i just focus on pleasing myself? cause if i do, i'd be displeasing even the few friends i have around me or even my family....(thinking)... but no...no, no, no....you're right, no i'm not pleasing everybody, sorry your words shock me. now i'm calm enough to know that i'm not pleasing everyone. i always do my best to please everyone but the fact is i never did manage to. i am only able to please a few and i'm happy. fuh! that's a relieve. at least i'm pleased with myself for being able to balance my needs and everybody's need. i believe that i'm good enough to prioritize my life.

a lesson everyone.

though we always try to please everyone but the fact it we shall never be able to do so. so do the best we can while we can as long as we ourselves are please with it then i believe, as what mr herbert says, to be able to prevent failures. having success is a whole other issue.

yep, failure is optional. we may always choose the opposite.

cheer up everyone.

!^_^

"support jambulims"

No comments:

Post a Comment